Rotary Geared Limit Switch
Special Features :
- Single Break contact with high quality Silver cadmium oxide contact tips having arc-retarding and anti-welding properties.
- Provided with specially treated oil resistance rubber gaskets at all the joints in the switch to make it completely dust proof.
- Universal design for both AC DC application.
- Contact carrying fingers are of high grade phenolic fibrous molding material having electrical and mechanical properties.
- Resistance to extreme shock and vibratory conditions.
- Ease of maintenance, reliability of performance, ensuring long life.
- Operating mechanism = Coupled with rotating shaft of rope drum /gear box /motor.
- No. of contacts = 2/4
- Gear ratio = 1:48.
- Rated voltages = Up to 500V AC.
- Permissible cont. current = 10 AMPs
- Breaking current = 500V AC-5A.
- Contact breaks = SINGLE breaks
- Contact tips = Silver cadmium oxide
- Enclosure = IP-55.
- Body = Cast iron body with Cast Aluminum cover
- Electrical life = 2 lacks operations
- Mechanical life = 5 lacks operations
- Ambient Temperature = 55 degree centigrade
- Permissible Switching = 600 operations per hour.
|Ambient Operating Temperature
||55 Degree C
|Degree of Protection
||Rotary Limit Switch
|Number of Switch Positions
||2 to 4
||12 Months Company Warranty
|Country of Origin
||Made in India
||Crane, Hoist and other Material Handling Equipment